Monday, February 23, 2009

What are some techniques for a 7th grader to memorize vocabulary? 7th grade charlotte campers sick snowmobile clips video motion tv

Motorsports Crashes 1 by afraid1fox22
Motorsports Crashes. Music-Primordial Breath by Eluveitie. Enjoy


Seventh Generation 2x Liquid Laundry Cleansing, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

Seventh Generation 2x Liquid Laundry Detergent, 32-Ounce Bottles (Cram of 6) Seventh Generation
Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent, Baby, Ultra-Solid Liquid, 50-Ounces Bottles (Pack of 6)

Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent, Weakling, Ultra-Concentrated Liquid, 50-Ounces Bottles (Pack of 6) Seventh Generation
  • Amassment of six 50-ounce bottles of non-toxic, concentrated liquid laundry detergent (300 total ounces)

  • Clod-based formula is tough on dirt but gentle on your clothes and the environment

  • Non-toxic, biodegradable, and contains no bleach, phosphates, artificial fragrances or dyes


  • What are some techniques for a 7th grader to remember vocabulary?

    I am tutoring a 7th grade student who needs premium help in vocabulary, grammar, and reading. I am looking for tips to help this student remember vocabulary. I already contemplation of flashcards but I am looking for something a little more creative.
    Thank you!



    I think visual reminders are helpful. Or find some way to relate the vocab assurance to something in the child's life. When I'm studying business and new words I'm not too familar with, and I try and relate the defintion to experiences I am familar with in my job. It as a rule helps. Maybe relating words to experiences at home, or things at school might be helpful for your student.
  • Naturally I would suggest copying the words and definitions down 5 times every day (or less depending on the student).

    However, since you want creative...

    Exposure- you ask the definition and they'll tell you the word (try using prizes).
    Make up stories using the words.
    Put the words to music (keep it straightforward! Music and rhythm jogs memory)
    Have the student quiz you (I always studied for vocab tests by quizzing my friends on it. It worked well-advised b wealthier for me than being quized by someone else).
  • how about a jeopardy game?

    just make pockets for index flash cards, a color for each leg, 100, 200, 300, 400 on each row

    and have her complete the game.

    you could also pick a card from a hat and act out the word in a mini improv skit.
  • Have the student compose a short story or paragraph using the new vocabulary words they just learned---even if the story is really banal. They'll have fun with this :)

    News7th grade charlotte campers sick snowmobile clips video motion tv

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment